Who we are
The Santa Fe Rattlers are Santa Fe’s youth mountain biking team. We are a part of the New Mexico Interscholastic Cycling League. NMICL develops interscholastic mountain biking programs for student-athletes across the New Mexico. The Santa Fe Rattler’s are a composite team which means we welcome ALL kids in the Santa Fe area from the 6th through 12th grade.
What we do
Most importantly, the Santa Fe Rattlers have fun while riding and racing mountain bikes!
- We welcome every youth to be part of a thriving and engaged cycling community.
- We believe everyone should be able to participate in our programs and feel welcomed, respected and supported.
- We are committed to fair treatment, equal access, opportunity, advancement and elimination of barriers to encourage
- participation for all.
- We expect consideration for all others, oneself, and the outdoors.
- We work to unite diverse people, families and communities through cycling by creating fun and welcoming experiences.
How to join
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Come ride with us!